Akif's Avocado Green Salad
- 1 big or 2 small size genuine California avocado(s)
- 1 to 2 kiwi fruit (not very soft and sweet)
- ½ pound fresh spinach (baby spinach preferred)
- 5 to 6 scallions
- ½ bell pepper
- 1 to 2 plum tomato or ½ tomato
- salt, to taste
- lemon juice (1 whole lemon)
- Chop the scallions, bell pepper fine.
- Cut the kiwis and tomatos in fine cubes.
- Mesh the avocados.
- Mix ingredients.
- Steam the spinach in a pan with a very little water, wait till water gets evaporated almost totally and spinach should get softened.
- Add the spinach on top.
- Again mix them by adding salt and lemon juice.