- Ethnicity - South Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- Mix all the ingredients with little oil in warm water. Knead well to make soft dough.
- Spread some oil on the hand and take a lemon sized ball of the dough and pat it to thick rotti.
- Heat a pan and lace the prepared rotti on it.
- Make 3-4 holes in the rottis and pour few drops of oil in each hole. Cook well on both sides till golden brown. Repeat the same with the remaining dough.
- Ragi Rotti can be made with the same procedure by replacing rice flour with ragi flour.
- Grated vegetables like carrots and cabbage can also be add while making the dough.