sweet and sour buffalo wings
- 2 lbs Chicken wings
- Ground pepper and salt to taste
- 1 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp mustard
- 1/2 tbsp ground garlic
- a squeeze of lemon juice
- Mix honey, soy sauce, oil, mustard, garlic and lemon until well blended.
- Season Chicken wings to taste with salt and pepper. Place wings in a baking dish large enough that each piece can lie on the dish bottom.
- Baste the wings thoroughly with the paste.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake for 45 minutes or until Chicken is well done and sauce is thick.