1) Chop the Onion and carrots as shown. Saute with olive oil over medium heat for about 15–20 minutes, season with salt, add the coriander leaf and the lemon juice.
2) Wash and peel the potatoes and boil in water until tender.
3) Mash the potatoes with a fork, add the Onion and carrot mixture, turmeric and taste for seasoning, adjust if neccessary. Add the egg and blend well.
4) Place 2 sheets of dioul in a bowl and add a about 2-3 tablespoons of the Potato, Onion and carrot mixture. Crack a whole egg into the center.
5) Fold the brik in half and slip into a pan with hot oil. Dont seal it at all with water or an egg mixtures. Simply place the brik in the oil and press the edges down gently with a fork.