Avocado Salad with Eggs, Green Leaves, Radicchio and Mustard Vinegar
- Place a combination of green leaves (already rinsed) in the middle of a plate.
- Slice the eggs in half horizontally.
- Discard the yolks.
- Place three egg halves in the middle of the plate (in a "y" position).
- Peel one avocado.
- Cut avocado into small pieces and place on the eggs.
- Place two slices of avocados on each side of the eggs.
- Cut tomatoes into small pieces and place them between the slices of avocados.
- Decorate the edge of the plate with radicchio chopped into very small pieces.
- Mix and whip all the ingredients together.
- Add dressing to taste.