Avocado and Ahi Tuna Tartare
- ¾ Cup seasoned rice wine vinegar
- ½ Cup lemon juice
- 325 Cups soy sauce
- 3 large cloves garlic, chopped finely
- 1 ¼ Cups olive oil
- ¼ Cup asian (toasted) sesame oil
- 12 California avocados (6 lbs.)
- 4 ½ Pounds Ahi Tuna
- To make dressing, mix Wasabi with water, let stand 10 minutes.
- Whisk together Wasabi, vinegar, lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic, and salt; whisk in oils.
- Per order - Mix 1/2 diced avocado with 3 ounces coarsely chopped Tuna.
- Gently fold in 2 tablespoons reserved dressing.
- Arrange on baby spinach leaves; garnish with daikon, radish, and Pear.
- Scatter top with deep-friend strips of egg roll wrapper and chives.