Avocado and Tuna Salad Filling
- Put in a shaker and shake very well.
- Taste; add more salt if needed.
- Drain the tuna.
- With the fork break the tuna meat, and add all other ingredients.
- Mix it well till it becomes really fine.
- Peel avocado, (I peel in its length), cut in 1 cm thick rounds and very carefully slide it over it's pit and arrange it over a nice serving plate.
- With a teaspoon, fill the avocado in it's center.
- Sprinkle over all with the dressing and toss over the chopped parsley.
- Cover with nylon seal wrap, and keep in refrigerator till you serve.