Baingun kay Kabab
- Serve Hot
- Try Raita with this dish.
- Spike each baingan and Onion with a fork and hold it over the burner to Char the skin or alternatively place them under a hot grill.
- Turn the baingans a few times to make sure that the skin is completely charred and the flesh is soft.
- Place baingan and Onion in a bowl and wait until cool enough to handle. Carefully remove the charred skin, cut off the stalk of baingan and finely chop the flesh.
- Remove the excess moisture from baingan by pressing the flesh between the palms.
- Combine baingan, Onion, garlic, bread crumbs, coriander leaves, Cheese, flour, salt and pepper.
- Mix well to combine.
- Shape into rounds of desired size. Dip kababs first in beaten egg, then coat with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry 3-4 kababs at a time.
- Serve hot.