Baked Ham and Eggs
This recipe comes from an Estate Sale and were obtained when The Family Collection from The Wetzel Estate in Plano, Texas was purchased in 1982. Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 Cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 Cups ham, cubed
- 10 Slices bread, buttered and cubed
- 3 Cups milk
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Teaspoon brown sugar
- ¼ Teaspoon onion powder
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Teaspoon dry mustard
- Mix cheese, meat and bread in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients
- Pour over meat mixture and mix well.
- Pour into a greased pan.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours
- Bake covered at 325 °F for 30 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake another 30 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.