- 1 cup of flour
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil (such as canola oil)
- Dash of salt
- ⅓ cup of water
- 1 cup of milk
- Blend all ingredients in a blender for about 45 seconds, let sit for a half hour.
- Heat a griddle or similar pan on medium high heat and spray with nonstick oil.
- Pour ¼ cup of the mixture at a time on the pan. Normally for traditional crepes you should spread the crepes thin, but you can skip this step to result in smaller, but thicker and richer pancakes.
- Cook on one side for approximately 20 seconds, flip and cook for approximately 10 seconds.