Blue Cheese-stuffed Fresh Apricots
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Stewart Estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1994. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 1½ cups blue cheese softened
- 12 slices French bread lightly toasted
- 12 fresh apricots
- 1 tablespoon fragrant honey
- Split apricots open, remove seeds and stuff with blue cheese then spread some blue cheese on each piece of toasted bread then lay an apricot on top of bread and drizzle with honey then place in 300°F oven for 5 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group