Broccoli and Rice Casserole I
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- ¾ cup chopped onion
- ¾ cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 package (10 oz) frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1 can (10¾ oz.) cream of chicken soup
- 4 oz Cheez Whiz
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon hot sauce
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- In large skillet cook onion and celery in butter until tender and crisp.
- Add remaining ingredients, except grated cheese.
- Spoon into buttered 2 quart baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Bake 3 minutes longer, or until cheese melts enjoy.