|Servings:||one 16 ounce drink|
|Time:||< 30 minutes|
Bubble Tea - a tea beverage with tapioca pearls (Bright white balls.) mixed in.
- ½ cup cooked bubble tea (tapioca) pearls: cook pearls according to the instruction on the package
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 cup very strong chilled black tea
- 1 cup homogenized milk, or to taste
- honey or granulated sugar, to taste
- Place pearls in a large parfait glass,
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a cocktail shaker,
- Shake vigorously until mixture is frothy
- Pour into glass and serve with large-diameter straws.
You can just combine all the ingredients together without shaking it vigorously if you don't want it frothy or bubbly.