Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cloves (2 teaspoons) minced garlic
- 3 anchovy fillets (1 teaspoon) rinsed and minced
- 1 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 large egg yolk
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Whisk first 6 ingredients together until combined.
- Whisk in olive oil to form a smooth dressing.
- Stir in cheese and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Chill until ready to use.