California Avocado, Smoked Turkey, and Dried Cherry Salad on a Baked Bread Shell
- 3 California avocados (1-1/2 pounds), diced
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ Cup prepared vinaigrette
- 1 ¾ Cups smoked Turkey or Chicken, diced
- ¾ Cup dried cherries or cranberries
- 12 Cups mixed lettuces
- 6 baked pizza (bread) shells (about 6 inches in diameter)
Whisk mustard into vinaigrette.
Toss Turkey, dried fruit, and mixed lettuces with vinaigrette.
Gently fold in reserved avocado.
Divide among 6 warmed bread shells.