Cauliflower "Potato" Salad
- Steam the cauliflower florets until crispy tender but not soft.
- Set aside to cool.
- Put the scallions, celery, bell pepper, and parsley in a large salad bowl.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Make the dressing, mixing the mustard, vinegar and mayonnaise in a small bowl until smooth.
- When cauliflower is cool, chop and add it to the vegetables and celery seeds and mix well.
- Sprinkle paprika on top and cover with plastic wrap.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours for flavors to develop.
- Protein: 3g | Carbohydrates: 4.8g | Fat: 32.1g