- Combine all ingredients of cheese filling and blend in food processor, refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
- In a large bowl, combine flour and salt, cut in butter until crumbly.
- Stir in yeast, eggs, and whipping cream.
- Turn dough onto lightly floured surface, knead until smooth, about 2 – 3 minutes
- Place in a greased bowl, turn greased side up.
- Cover, refrigerate until firm- 6 hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 375°F, roll out dough, on sugared or floured surface to ⅛ inch thickness.
- Cut into 2½ inch squares.
- Spoon 1 tsp of cheese filling in center of each square.
- Bring two opposite corners to center, pinch to seal.
- Wet fingertips with a little bit of water.
- Fold sealed tip to one side, pinch to seal.
- Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 – 15 minutes or until lightly browned.