- Ethnicity - Orissa,East Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- Squeeze out water from the Cheese.
- Add Maida, baking powder and ghee.
- Add Cheese to it and mash it with hand. Keep it for half an hour.
- Divide it into 10 parts. Prepare 6 cm long rolls out of each part and prepare the jilabi shape out of it.
- Add 1 cup water to Sugar and boil it to make the sugar syrup. The syrup should not be very thick.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the jilabi over low flame.
- Put the jilabi in the sugar syrup.