- Cover chicken with water. Add bay leaf, celery tops, salt, and pepper. Cook.
- Debone chicken.
- Blanche broccoli and let cool on paper towels. Place chicken in buttered casserole.
- Add layer of broccoli and pimento strips.
- Mix soup, sour cream, half of cheese, curry, and parsley. Pour over chicken and broccoli. Repeat layers.
- Top with cheese and bread crumbs and paprika. Bake at 375 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Poultry Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe