Chicken Enchiladas II
- Boil chicken breasts until done and cube.
- In a large oiled pan, sauté chicken, spices, and onions until the onions are clear.
- Allow the chicken to cool and add cheese.
- In an oiled skillet, cook tortillas on each side until soft (approximately 10 seconds each side on medium high heat).
- Set the tortillas aside, stacking to prevent drying, until cool enough to touch.
- Place the chicken mixture in the center of each tortilla and roll.
- Place enchiladas in a 9 inch square dish and cover with green sauce.
- In a sauce pan, sauté onion and garlic until onions are clear.
- Add tomatillos, green chilies, paprika, water and bring to a boil.
- Add remaining ingredients, cover, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes and pour into a blender.
- Blend the mixture until your desired texture is achieved.
- Please note; a finer mixture covers the enchiladas better and brings out more flavor.
- If you desire a hotter, more spicy sauce, add hot jalepeños when adding the tomatillos and green chilies.