Chicken Pasta Salad
This is a quick and easy dish my mother came up with, its quick to prepare, and is really tasty!
- 250 g Pasta
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 300 g Broccoli, cut into florets
- 300 g skinless Chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
pepper, to taste
- Cook Pasta to packet instructions (cut 1minute off the packet instructions for'al dente' however i like to give it the bite test to see if its perfect!).
- While the Pasta is cooking, steam or boil your Broccoli for about 15minutes, or to your liking, however i find a slightly softer texture is better with this dish.
- Grill the Chicken, I used a foreman grill, but you can broil, bake or fry it, as long as its cooked!
- Now this is the fun part, when everything is done, throw everything in a salad bowl except the Cheese, pour the olive oil on top (if you need more than 4tablespoons go for it, I didnt really measure it).
- Add pepper and Cheese.
- Serve warm, or chilled.