Coconut and Tuna Ceviche with Avocado and Corn Nuts
- To make dressing, blend corn oil, next 4 ingredients, 1 teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper until smooth.
- Mix ¾ cup dressing with tuna, daikon and chives.
Just before service
- Lay peeled avocado halves on the flat side.
- With a thin knife, slice avocado into ⅛-inch slices, keeping each avocado half separate (make slices without moving the avocado. The avocado must remain intact)
- Carefully flatten the sliced avocado to fan out.
- Place on a piece of plastic wrap and cover.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Mound 2 generous tablespoons tuna in center of plate in a loaf shape.
- Carefully scoop up one sliced avocado half with a knife and place on top of the tuna ceviche loaf.
- Drizzle the plate with additional dressing.
- Dust avocado with some powdered corn nuts and a pinch of salt.
- Garnish plate with radish sprouts.