Corned Beef with Rice Bake
Makes 6 servings.
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 10-3/4-ounce can condensed cream of Chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 10-ounce package frozen green peas
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 12-ounce can corned Beef, chilled and diced
- 1 cup grated Cheddar Cheese
- Cook Onion and parsley in butter until tender.
- Stir in soup, milk, eggs, salt, pepper, curry powder and green peas.
- Heat until hot, but do not boil.
- Add rice and corned Beef.
- Turn into greased shallow 2-quart casserole.
- Top with Cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees 25 minutes.