From Menu and Recipes for the week of 2/25/07 From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 1½ lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ tbsp salt
- ⅛ tbsp pepper
- ⅛ tbsp marjoram
- 2 cups brown gravy
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- Brown ground beef and onion in skillet; drain.
- Stir in spices and gravy and heat until bubbling.
- Pour into a 2 qt casserole dish.
- Stir cheese into mashed potatoes and spread on top of meat mixture.
- Dot with butter.
- Bake uncovered at 400°F for 30 minutes or until potatoes are lightly browned.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group