This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Chung Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1987. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 6 medium potatoes cooked peeled and sliced
- 12 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 large white onion chopped
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a buttered rectangular baking dish layer potatoes, bacon and onion.
- In a bowl beat eggs, milk, salt, pepper, parsley and thyme then pour over potato mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes then sprinkle with cheese and bake 5 minutes longer.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group