Crab Salad I
- Pour water in a casserole; add half a coffee cup of white wine and aromatic herbs and bring to the boil.
- Add the crabs and cook for about 10 minutes (depending on size).
- Remove from heat and leave to cool.
- Strain well, remove the shells and scoop out the flesh into a bowl.
- Add the rest of the crab flesh, onion, garlic, tomato, basil and sprinkle with the rest of the wine, olive oil and lemon juice.
- Leave to marinade for 10 minutes.
- Add mayonnaise, salt – pepper and mix well.
- Serve cold.