This is half of the original recipe with pan size adjusted.
- ½ cup cranberries, chopped finely
- 1 oranges, ground with skins
- ¼ cup raisins
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2⅔ tbsp margarine
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Combine the cranberries, oranges, raisins, and brown sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Set aside.
- cream the margarine until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and beat well.
- Blend in the vanilla.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture.
- Stir in the cranberry mixture and pour the batter into a greased 8 inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 40 minutes or until browned on top.
- Cool in the pan on a wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
One bar - 86 calories, 1 fruit exchange, ½ fat exchange 14 grams carbohydrate, 2 grams protein, 3 grams fat 55 mg sodium, 78 mg potassium, 11 mg cholesterol