Cranberry Pecan Relish
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Steep Estate in Elmo, Texas in 1989. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 1 pound cranberries
- 2 oranges with peel cut into quarters
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 apples cut into large chunks
- 1 cup chopped toasted pecans
- Process cranberries and oranges in food processor then place in mixing bowl and stir in remaining ingredients.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group