This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Mclean Estate in Irving, Texas in 1982. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 1 quart fresh cranberries
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 large white onion chopped
- 10 jalapeno peppers
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine cranberries, lemon juice, onion, peppers and garlic and cook until cranberries are tender and falling apart then place in food processor and pulse with short bursts until mixture is coarsely puréed.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Let cool and refrigerate at least four hours before serving.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group