Cranberry Sauce with Bourbon
My mother makes the next recipe for a Christmas auction every year to help raise money for the non-profit organization she belongs too. People have paid as much as $12 a jar for this!
- by Joan P. Chilvers
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Stir ingredients together.
- Place in the oven for 1 hour. Stir contents occasionally during cooking.
- Tastes best when it has had time to sit, for example, 2 weeks. The longer it sits, the stronger the flavours.
- Store in a refrigerator indefinitely.