Creamy Mushroom Pasta
- 12 oz campanile or bow-tie pasta
- 2 tbsp margarine or butter
- 1 lb assorted sliced mushrooms (cremini, portobello, white, etc.)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 4.4 oz package light garlic and herb spreadable cheese
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- In large saucepan, prepare pasta per package instructions.
- In 12" non-stick skillet, melt margarine over medium-high heat.
- Add mushrooms, salt, and pepper.
- Cook 12 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in broth and cheese.
- Heat through, stirring to combine.
- Drain pasta.
- In large serving bowl, toss pasta with mushroom mixture and serve.