Curried Artichoke Dip
- 1 scallion (white and light green parts), sliced
- 1/2 cup 1% fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup low-fat or fat-free sour cream
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice or more to taste (1 small lemon)
- 3/4 tsp. curry powder
- 14-oz. can artichoke hearts in water, drained
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
1. In food processor, combine cottage cheese, sour cream, lemon juice and curry powder. Process until smooth, about 1 minute. Add artichoke hearts, parsley, scallion and salt and pepper to taste. Process mixture until artichokes are coarsely chopped.
2. Transfer mixture to serving bowl and serve with bread sticks, crackers or cut up raw vegetables.