This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Fisher Estate in Rockwall, Texas in 1980. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 2 eggs beaten
- ⅓ cup butter
- ½ cup black dates finely cut
- 1½ cups crisp rice cereal
- ½ cup pecans chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine eggs, butter and dates.
- Cook over low heat stirring constantly.
- Boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add cereal, nuts and vanilla.
- Cool then shape into balls.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group