Diabetic-friendly Strawberry Jam
- Place berries juices and lemon rind in saucepan.
- Mash berries slightly to release juice.
- Heat to boiling.
- Sprinkle with unflavored gelatin.
- Remove from heat, skim and pack into hot jars with hot lids.
- Cool to room temperature before freezing.
- Because this is stored in the freezer, you may use any airtight, leak-proof freezer container for storage, even plastic containers.
- Tastes better if allowed to sit for a week. Freezes beautifully for up to 6 months.