Here's an easy-to-make entrée flavored with a spicy marinade; the shrimp are nice on a bed of salad greens or with rice.
- Mix olive oil, garlic, minced ginger and crushed red pepper in shallow dish.
- Add shrimp, turning to coat with oil mixture.
- Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes or refrigerate up to 2 hours.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat) or preheat broiler.
- Thread 4 shrimp on each of 4 skewers.
- Grill or broil just until cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
- Sprinkle shrimp with chopped cilantro.
- Garnish with lemon or lime and serve immediately.