Frozen Christmas Wreath
- Freeze this floating ring in stage so decoration don"t rise to the top and add to a holiday punch bowl.
- Never use real holly; it is poisonous.
- In a 10 inch ring mold, freeze ¼ inch water until solid.
- Pour ⅛" cluster of 3 cranberries around inner edge of mould and freeze till solid.
- Repeat with second ⅛th inch layer of water and cranberries around outer edge of mould; freeze.
- Repeat water layer; arrange tiny clusters of mint and single leaves face down among berry clusters to look like holly.
- Using stripper and working from top to bottom, cut 8 evenly spaced ridges out of rind of each lemon; cut each lemon into 8 thin rounds.
- Pour ⅛ inch water into mould; arrange overlapping lemon slices all around mould.
- Tuck in mint leaves, face down; freeze.
- Repeat pouring in water; arrange ring of cranberries against outer edge of mould and freeze.
- If necessary pour in water to top of mould; freeze.
- To unmould, dip ring into cold water for 30 seconds; invert on plate and unmould.
- Slide into punch, rounded side up.