Garlic Parmesan Pasta
|Garlic Parmesan Pasta|
- 120ml (1/2 cup) butter
- 2 tsp. dried basil, crushed
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp. seasoned salt
- 220g (8 oz.) fettuccine or angel hair pasta (cooked and drained)
- 360ml (1 1/2 cups) broccoli floweretts (cooked tender-crisp)
- 3 Tbsp. walnuts (chopped )
- fresh, grated Parmesan cheese
Melt the butter in a large skillet. Add the basil, lemon juice, garlic powder and seasoned salt, blending well. Add the fettuccine, broccoli, walnuts, and chicken or shrimp (if desired; see note, below). Blend well and toss to coat the fettuccine. After tossing, add fresh grated Parmesan cheese to top off the dish.
Notes, tips, and variations
Cooked chicken breast or cooked shrimp may be added if desired.