This Lower Fat Version of Classic Mexican Guacamole Dip is so Good, i Actually Prefer it to The Higher Fat Version. i Have Never Served it to Anyone Who Suspected That a Huge Amount of The Fat Content Was Removed.
Now You Can Eat Guacamole Anytime, Without Guilt. Celebrate!
- 1 Large Ripe avocado
- 2/3 c Low-Fat cottage cheese (you Can Use Non-Fat For an Even Lighter Version)
- 1 green onion, Finely Chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, Minced or Pressed
- 1 Tsp. Minced Jalapeno (more or Less to Taste)
Makes About 1 1/2 Cups
Slice avocado in Half, Lengthwise And Remove The Pit. Remove Flesh From Peel And Place in Food Processor With Remaining Ingredients. Puree Until Smooth.
Keep in Mind That The Flavors, Especially The Heat of The Jalapenos, Will Intensify The Longer The Guacamole Sits, so Season Accordingly. You Can Always Add More Later.
From "World Recipes Y-Group"
- "World Recipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/World_Recipes