Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Melba's Swapshop, Sunday Oklahoman Newspaper
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and cut into medium-size pieces
- 1 pound chopped cooked ham
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 1 can (10¾-ounces) cream of mushroom or chicken soup
- 1 soup can of milk
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease bottom and sides of 13-by-9-inch baking pan.
- In large saucepan, cover potatoes with water and cook until almost tender.
- Drain and place in bottom of prepared pan.
- Spread with chopped ham and onions.
- Mix soup, milk and ½ cup of the cheese.
- Spread on top of ham and potato mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over top of casserole.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until cheese melts and casserole is hot.