Ham and Cheese Roll-ups
- Prep time: 10 minutes | Ready in: 40 minutes
- Makes 8 servings
- 1 can (10 oz) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 pkg. (6 oz) Oscar Mayer smoked cooked ham
- 1 cup Polly-O shredded mozzarella cheese
- mustard or horseradish sauce for dipping
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Grease cookie sheet.
- Unroll pizza crust dough; shape into 12x8-inch rectangle.
- Arrange ham slices evenly on dough to within ½ inch of outer edges.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over ham.
- Starting at short end of rectangle, roll dough into log shape.
- Pinch seam together with your fingertips and place log, seam-side down, on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Let stand at least 10 minutes.
- Cut into slices to serve.
- Serve with mustard or horseradish sauce, if desired.
- Polly-O pointers: Top cheese with ¼ cup sliced pitted ripe or green olives before rolling up dough.
- To Make Ahead: Assemble recipe as directed; cover. Refrigerate up to 4 hours before baking. Bake as directed.