Huang San Geng
- Remove swamp eel's bones, washed by hot boiled water, shred.
- Soak black fungus and black mushroom until soft, shred.
- Clean lean pork, shred.
- Heat wok with 3 tbsp of oil, add in shredded eel and stir fry.
- Add in Shaoxing wine, then pour in chicken stock.
- When soup is boiled, add in shredded mushroom, fungus and pork.
- Keep stirring and cook for 5 minutes, add in shredded ginger and lemon leaves.
- Keep stirring and cook for 5 minutes in low heat, add in seasoning.
- Cook for 2 minutes, sprinkle chopped parsley, serve.