Hurry Curry Stir-fry
Makes 6 servings.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 pound Beef sirloin Steak, cut into 1-inch thick slices
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted*
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium baking Apples, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup apple cider or apple juice
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add Beef, Onion and garlic; cook, stirring constantly, 5 to 7 minutes or until Beef is no longer pink.
- Add rice, almonds, ginger, curry powder and salt.
- Cook and stir 3 minutes or until flavors are well blended.
- Just before serving, stir in Apples and apple cider.