Inside-out Cheese Burgers
Cheese is sealed inside this burger as a special surprise.
- Prep: 20 minutes | Grilling: 15 minutes
- Makes 4 sandwiches
- Heat gas grill on medium or charcoal grill until coals are ash white.
- Meanwhile, shape ground beef into 8 (½-inch thick) patties.
- Place 1 slice cheese on top of each of 4 patties.
- Top each with 1 meat patty; press around edge to seal.
- Place patties on grill.
- Grill, turning once, until burgers are cooked through (15 to 18 minutes).
- Serve burgers on buns.
Per 1 sandwich:
- Calories: 380 | Protein: 30 g | Carbohydrate: 24 g | Fat: 18 g | Cholesterol: 70 mg | Sodium: 750 mg | Fiber: 1 g