Jumbled French Toast
This is nice to make the night before and cook Christmas morning while opening presents.'
- Contributed by Michaela Catsrecipes Y-Group
- loaf of French bread
- 8 ounces cream cheese (can use less fat cream cheese too)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 8 eggs
- 1½ cups milk
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- Cube bread and put in 9x13 greased glass dish.
- Mix eggs, milk, cream cheese, syrup and melted butter (in blender or with mixer) pour over bread.
- Cover and let set in fridge overnight(or a few hours) bake 40 minutes at 350°F or until golden and puffy.
- Serve immediately with your favorite syrup.
- Notes: can sprinkle powdered sugar on top of casserole.
- Serve with a variety of syrups for a breakfast buffet.