- 2 cups cooked mashed potatoes
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup flour
- 4 tbsp bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp butter
- salt to taste
- Mix all ingredients together. Place on floured board and mix to a smooth dough.
- Add more flour if too sticky. Roll out into 2 lengths, 1 inch thick and cut in 1 inch slices.
- Drop into boiling salted water.
- Boil for 1 minute. When knydli rise to the top, strain them.
- Toss with butter. Serve immediately. Half a cup dry cottage cheese can be added to potatoes.
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.