- Fry the Onion light yellow in a little butter.
- Soak the breadcrumbs in the liquid.
- Mix everything and add spices to taste.
- Make 1 inch meatballs .
- Put them on a plate coated with a little flour and fry on all sides in lots of butter.
- Place the meatballs on a hot plate, fry the flour in the remaining fat and pour in the stock and the cream.
- Boil for a few minutes.
- Add soy, salt and pepper to taste and pour the hot sauce over the meatballs.
- Serve hot with mashed potates, pickled cucumber and preserved lingonberry or cranberry.