Lemon Ricotta Bundles with Blueberry Sauce
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 6
Lemon Ricotta Filling
- 1 roll green apple fruit by the foot
- sixteen 7 inch squares of wax paper.
- Mix filling ingredients in a bowl until blended.
- Scrape into a sieve set over a bowl, cover and refrigerate 6 hours.
- Combine crepe ingredients in a blender, process until smooth.
- Cover, refrigerate 1 hour.
- Coat a skillet with nonstick spray and heat it.
- Add 2 tbs crepe batter, tilt skillet until batter covers bottom.
- Cook crepe until lightly brown on bottom, flip crepe over, cook 30 seconds.
- Slide crepe onto a square of wax paper.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Bring 2 cups of blueberries and remaining sauce ingredients except zest to a boil in a saucepan.
- Cook until berries release their juices.
- Transfer mixture to a blender and puree, scrape through a sieve to remove seeds.
- Stir in zest and reserve.
- Unroll fruit by the foot and cut in twelve 8 inch long ¼ inch wide strips.
- Place a rounded tbs ricotta filling in center of each crepe.
- Gather up edges to form a bundle and tie with a strip of fruit by the foot.
- Make 11 more bundles.
- Place 2 bundles on each plate.
- Spoon ¼ cup sauce around bundles and sprinkle with some of the remaining blueberries.
- Dust with confectioners sugar.
- Serve immediately.