Lemon Seafood Pasta
- Sauté shrimp in large skillet with mushrooms and peppers in 2 tablespoons butter on medium high heat about 3 minutes until shrimp are opaque and pink.
- Remove shrimp.
- Turn heat down.
- Cool shrimp slightly, peel and set aside.
- Keep mushrooms, peppers, cooking to soften.
- Don't let it dry out (this is a stopping point if you need more time to peel the shrimp, add the liquid ingredients first then add the fish when you are ready).
- Add to mushrooms: juice of one lemon, diced tomato, dressing, rest of butter and scrod cut into large pieces (one pound filet will make about 8 pieces) try to get pieces about the same size.
- Saute, and add water so the fish steams.
- Keep heat on medium.
- Turn fish pieces gently to cook through.
- This will take less than 5 minutes-when fish looks solid white and flakes with fork it is done.
- Toss broccoli and shrimp back in skillet.
- Remove about ¼ cup hot liquid from skillet, stir flour into the hot liquid until smooth, then gently stir this mixture back into the skillet, trying not to break up the fish.
- Cook one to two minutes longer.
- This will slightly thicken the sauce, but will not be thick like gravy.
- Serve over hot pasta.