Me Oh My Cake
Contributed by Lindas Busy Kitchen Desserts Y-Group
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 medium can mandarin oranges, juice included
- 1 medium jar marachino (sp) red or green cherries juice included
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup oil
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 x 20 oz can crushed pineapple, juice included
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding
- Cool Whip
- coconut for top
- 1 cup English walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all cake ingredients in a bowl with a mixer until there are no lumps.
- Grease and lightly flour a 9 x 13 by 2 inch.
- Pour batter into pan and bake according to cake mix directions.
- When cake is done, let cool.
- Slightly to touch when cool frost with the following: combine pineapple and pudding.
- Let sit for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Frost top of cake.
- Top with walnuts--press down slightly then sprinkle top of cake with coconut.