Meal-in-a-Bowl Potato Salad
- Steam the unpeeled potatoes until they are just tender when pierced with a fork, but not mushy.
- If they are very small, leave them whole, or, when cool enough to handle, cut them in half or quarters with a very sharp knife, taking care not to pull off the skin.
- Place them in a large bowl, or on a serving platter surrounded by the green pepper rings.
- Slice the eggs crosswise, but remove and discard two of the yolks.
- Arrange the slices over the potatoes.
- Add the onion rings and , and sprinkle the salad with the parsley.
- In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients.
- Pour the dressing over the salad.
- Either serve the salad as is, or toss it gently.
- The salad may be served at room temperature or chilled.